NTFS Data Recovery Tool
NTFS data recovery tool has been designed and developed to recover your lost crucial data due to accidental formats, unexpected deletion or other reasons. NTFS partition recovery software not only gets back your lost or formatted files but also helps in maintaining original structure of your data.
- Easy file retrieval: Restores lost or inaccessible documents and folders from NTFS hard disk partitions.
- File format support: Supports all major files format type including music, song file, audio/video (mp3, mp4, mpeg, avi, wmv, wma etc), pictures and images (jpg, jpeg, gif), documents and folders (doc, text, xml, html, ppt, mdb, xls) and other similar file formats.
- Searching technology: Uses Standard Search and Advance Search option to find repair and relocate accidentally deleted or lost data.
- Brand support: Supports all major hard disk standards including SATA, ATA, SCSI, IDE, EIDE and other popular hard drive standards.
- File system support: NTFS, NTFS5 hard disk file systems.
Advanced NTFS file salvage utility enables user to perform quick recovery of pictures, images, photographs (jpg, jpeg, gif, bmp etc), music, audio, video (mp3/mp4, mpeg, wmv, wma, mov, avi etc), MS Office applications (ppt, xls, mdb, doc, txt) and other files on Windows systems with NTFS partitioning even after following data loss reasons:
Data Loss Scenarios: Accidental files deletion, Virus/worm infected media, Data deletion due to power surge, Corrupted MBR, MFT, Hard drive Files or folders missing, Damaged directory information, Formatted/F-disk run, Logically crashed NTFS hard disk partitions, BIOS not recognized, Software malfunctioning, Hard disk with boot up problems, Improper disk handling and other data loss causes.
Advanced functionality of data recovery tool unerase files from deleted and damaged partitions and logical drives even when data has been emptied or deleted from Recycle bin or deleted using Windows Shift+Del command. Professional partition recovery software enables user to perform safe retrieval of data that may be lost due to common system generated error messages including -
- ‘Operating System not found’
- ‘Disk read failure’
- ‘Disk not Recognized’
- ‘Bad Boot Sector’ and similar system error messages.