FAT data recovery tool
FAT data recovery tool has been uniquely specialized to recover data usually got corrupted due to logical disk damages, formatted hard disk partitions, accidental data deletion, data wiping through virus or worm effect, corrupted or logically crashed hard drive and other unexpected reasons.
Easy to use file undelete software is fully capable to scan hard drive and display deleted FAT partition data and thoroughly examines logical drives for providing recovery solution for the files that may be lost due to common system generated error messages, some includes following:
- "Error Reading Drive"
- "I/O Error"
- "Seek Error - Sector not found"
- "Hard Disk Drive Failure"
- "Primary Hard Disk Failure"
- “Disk not recognized” and other similar system error messages.
Powerful file salvage utility provides ultimate solution to recover and restore data saved in major files formats including:
|Documents and Folders
||txt, doc, xls, html, ppt, mdb, pdf, xml etc.
|Songs, Mp3, Audio. Video Clippings
||wma, wmv, mov, avi, mp3/mp4, mpeg and more.
|Pictures, Photographs, Images
||jpg, jpeg, gif, bmp and other similar file formats.
Simple yet powerful FAT partition recovery program ensures safe and secure retrieval of Windows deleted files and directories, mp3, video files lost due to human error, deleted data using move or cut command, logically crashed hard drive, improper hard disk management, bad sector in disk, corrupted partition table etc data loss reasons.
Technically sound file restoration utility gives the user compact solution to salvage files and folders after damage to the Master Boot Record (MBR) or File Allocation Table (FAT).
Download freeware FAT data recovery tool demo version for your comfort. Analyze and evaluate software functionality in preview before making purchase decision. Upon satisfaction, we recommend you to order FAT file recovery software sitting at your home.
- Quick file recovery: Provides instant data restoration from FAT file system partitioned hard disk drives.
- Encrypted or long file name recovery: Facilitates easy and safe recovery of encrypted or long file name.
- Major hard disk brand support: Fully compatible to recover and fetch lost or inaccessible files and folders from major hard disk brands such as Maxtor, Seagate, Samsung, Western Digital and other popular hard drive brands.
- Log facility: Save Log and Load Log options are available for the users to start disk scanning from the point where stopped previously.
- File system support: FAT16, FAT32 file system.
- Economical and easy to use: Provides highly professional look and user friendly environment keeping in mind the fact of easiness for even non technical users.
Minimum System Requirements:
- 18 MB of free disk space (for installation)
- RAM (128 MB recommended)
- Pentium-class or higher Processor
Any of the Microsoft Windows Operating System including:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000 etc.
iPortis and Plimus are trusted names in highly secure online credit card processing and process payment details using advanced encryption technology to safeguard all transactions from unauthorized viewing.